11.12.2020

Apologies... & MERCH!

Gutz here, I know I left a lot of you hanging a few years back when milc stopped releasing music and I wanted to apologize for it. As you know the way I ran the label was becoming a deep money pit and I came to the realization that we couldn't continue financially. But what I really want to apologize for is not really keeping the community going after the fact, and I regret not doing something creative on the side with the team. I just wanted to say sorry for not keeping in touch more and hope we can all still be friends.

BUTTT I'm not going to sit here and get too sappy or beat around the bush for too long LOL I ALSO wanted to let you all know I'm starting the label back up and want to open up submissions to anybody that was previously on the team (or anybody at all). Aside from releasing music, the first priority is to launch milc sample packs (I've already made 12 and they sound sick!) which will be available soon! The milc merch store is also open again, this time run by a 3rd party, meaning deilveries will be orderly and on time with a much more varied selection of milc merch. That's all for now and expect more news soon! For now check out the new merch! So hope to hear from ya'll soon, eeither way you'll be hearing from me!

Check out milc merch on teespring!

1 comment: